6 ROOF REPLACEMENT REASONS
Here are six reasons why you should consider allowing Water Damage and Roofing of Austin to replace your roof:
- Any roof 20 years or older is likely past or nearing the end of its original expected life span. Older roofs will show signs of wear, not hold up to extreme weather conditions and place homes in danger of multiple leaks after a heavy storm.
- Austin and Central Texas weather can strike suddenly with damage from heavy rain, wind and hail. Any roof with hail damage or wind damage may qualify for insurance roof replacement for part of the roof or even the entire roof.
- Any asphalt shingle roof, tile roof or flat roof with obvious damage – shingles with curling edges or warped shingles or broken tile – needs to be addressed. This roof damage can occur slowly over time and be missed or may occur suddenly after a storm. A leaking roof is possible and needs repair or replacement.
- Asphalt shingles are the most common type of residential and business roofing material. If you can look up at your roof and notice patches of shiny spots, that means exposed fiberglass. Fiberglass holds shingles together, and a roof in this condition will fail sooner than later.
- Keep an eye out for loose granules from roofing shingles that will collect on the ground near downspouts, inside gutters or next to the foundation when there are no gutters. Loose granules signals that the shingles are losing their outer defense against the elements. The extent of damage needs to be inspected.
It gets hot in Austin and Central Texas, and the sun beats down on roofs in the area an average of more than 220 days each year (even overcast days the sun is at work). The sun heats Austin roofs to as higher as 130 degrees on a hot day. This constant heating by the sun weakens roofs and causes them to break down over time.
roof replacement cost
Roof replacement in Austin can be a considerable cost, but it’s needed at some point for every roof because your roof protects your home investment. It’s the first line of defense against the environment – animals, trees, weather damage – and maintains a comfortable environment inside your home. Water Damage and Roofing of Austin staff are roofing specialists and work with only the best roofing materials. Our local roofing teams have the skill and training developed over years to replace an asphalt shingle roof, tile roof or flat roof.
roofing contractor – Austin, tx
Call Water Damage and Roofing of Austin at (512) 820-6505 and let our water damage and roofing company help you return your home to the best living environment. Our friendly team of water restoration and roofing professionals will assess any damage, recommend an efficient and effective recovery plan, and complete your project while managing inconveniences and an established budget. We’re here to help, so call now: (512) 820-6505.
Best Metal Roofer – Austin, TX
Call Water Damage & Roofing of Austin at (512) 820-6505 and let our team of experts help you build the beautiful, long-lasting metal roof you want. Our friendly team of roofing professionals will estimate an affordable solution for your commercial or residential metal roof needs. We’ll then complete your metal roof project while managing construction inconveniences and an maintaining your budget. We’re here to help, so call now: (512) 820-6505.
Email or contact us any time, you’ll get a response in a matter of minutes!