Austin Roofing and Water Damage proudly serves the residents and companies of Cedar Park. We offer state of the art roof repairs and provide the following services:
- Water damage restoration concerns the replacement of commercial or residential materials that are affected by moisture, bacteria, or mold. We only use chemicals that are FDA approved and our cleaning process ensures that all personal belongings will be free of mold or any bacteria growth.
- Emergency water removal takes place as soon as possible, and Water Damage and Roofing of Austin can quickly get you on the road to recovery and help prevent further damage to your home or building.
- Mold remediation is an extensive process that involves multiple steps to make sure mold is removed and your home or office is repaired to satisfaction. Our Austin mold treatment team uses professional-grade products to disinfect and sanitize materials.
- Water Damage and Roofing of Austin aims to provide top-rated services for a roofing contractor at prices you can afford. We garnered years of experience in installation, roof repairs, and maintenance of any roofing types for business and homeowners in Cedar Park.
- From residential to commercial areas needing roof repair, Water Damage and Roofing of Austin is ready to fix existing roofing problems and extend the life of your roof.
- The first step to knowing if you need a simple Cedar Park roof repair or roof replacement is a roof inspection. Water Damage and Roofing of Austin has a team of experienced roofing inspectors who can determine the level of roof maintenance, repair, or roof replacement if needed.
- Residential roofing for homeowners who need a roofing contractor in Cedar Park can turn to Water Damage and Roofing of Austin. Our years of experience in residential roofing and a team of dedicated roofing specialists will provide roofing services you need.
- As a leading metal roofing contractor, Water Damage & Roofing of Austin works with the highest quality materials and suppliers to deliver exceptional products for our metal roof clients.
Cedar Park Information
Located in Williamson County and Travis County of Texas, Cedar Park is a large suburb of Austin Texas and home to the Texas Stars hockey team.
- Population: 75,704
- Geo coordinates: 30.505198°N -97.820290°W
- Postal Codes: 78613, 78630, 78726
- Texas State Highway 183
- Texas State Highway 183A
- Interstate 35
- Loop 1 / Mopac Expressway
- Breakaway Airport
- Austin-Bergstrom International Airport
- Robert Gray Army Air Field Airport
- Skylark Field
- Kittie Hill Airport
- Georgetown Municipal Airport
- Taylor Municipal Airport
- Burnet Municipal Airport
- Cedar Park High School
- Vista Ridge High School
- Reagan Elementary School
- Cedar Park Montessori School
- Summit Christian Academy of Cedar Park
Nearby Lakes and Rivers
- Lake Travis
- Twin Lakes Park
- Highland Lakes
- Brushy Creek Lake Park
- South Brush Creek
- Buttercup Creek
- Cluck Creek
- Austin, Texas is 20 miles south
- Georgetown, Texas is 17 miles north-east
- Leander, Texas 6 miles south
- Hutto, Texas is 22 miles east
- Leander, Texas is 5 miles north
- Liberty Hill, Texas is 15 miles north
- Pflugerville, Texas 15 miles east
- Round Rock, Texas 13 miles east
- Bee Cave, Texas is 22 miles south-east.
- Manor, Texas is 24 miles south-west.
Things to See and Do in Cedar Park
- Brush Creek Lake Park. A park set around a 38-acre lake with trails, a playground, fishing pier & wildlife viewing area. Near Brushy Creek Road and W Parmer Lane.
- Cedar Bark Park. A 5-acre off-leash park offers a pond, showers & water fountains, plus a separate area for small dogs. Near W New Hope Dr and Bent Tree Way.
- Elizabeth Milburn Pool. A 42-acre park featuring a veloway bike trail, BMX track, public pool, playing fields & rock-climbing wall. Near Eagle Wing Dr and Sun Chase Blvd.
- Lakeline Mall. Lakeline Mall is a super-regional shopping mall located in north Austin, Texas, at the intersection of RR 620 and US 183.
- H-E-B Center at Cedar Park. H-E-B Center at Cedar Park is an indoor arena located in Cedar Park, Texas, near Austin. Originally named the Cedar Park Center, the arena is home to the Texas Stars of the American Hockey League, the Austin Spurs of the NBA G League and the Austin Acoustic of the Legends Football League. Near Ave of the Stars and Texas State Highway 183A.
- Bent Oak Winery located near Anderson Mill Rd and Windy Terrace.