Round Rock roofing companies are proudly serving the Greater Round Rock / Austin area as your local roof repair company and provides the following services:
- Emergency water removal company needs to take place as soon as possible, and Water Damage and Roofing of Austin can quickly get you on the road to recovery. Any water leak within your home – leaking pipe, burst pipe, a leaking water heater, roof leak or outside water seepage – and your home is already damaged.
- Water damage restoration company concerns the replacement of household materials that are infested by moisture, bacteria, and mold. We only use chemicals that are FDA approved and our cleaning process ensures that all personal belongings will be free of mold or any bacteria growth.
- Mold remediation company is an extensive process that involves multiple steps to make sure mold is removed and your home or office is repaired to satisfaction. Our mold treatment team in Round Rock uses professional-grade products to disinfect and sanitize materials.
- Roofing company – Water Damage and Roofing of Austin aims to provide top-rated services at prices you can afford. We garnered years of experience in maintenance, roof repair, and installation of any roofing types for homeowners in Round Rock.
- From commercial to residential areas needing roof repair company, Water Damage and Roofing of Austin is equipped to fix existing roofing problems and extend the quality and life of your roof.
- Residential roofing company for homeowners who need a roofing contractor in Round Rock can turn to Water Damage and Roofing of Austin. Our years of experience in residential roofing and a team of dedicated roofing specialists will provide roofing services you need.
- Roof replacement company – The first step to determining if you need roof repair or roof replacement is a complete roof inspection. Water Damage and Roofing of Austin has a team of experienced roofing inspectors who can determine the level of roof maintenance needed or if you need re-roofing.
- Metal Roofing company – As a leading metal roofing contractor, Water Damage & Roofing of Austin works with the highest quality materials and suppliers to deliver exceptional products for metal roof clients.
Round Rock is located in Williamson, County and part of the greater Austin Metropolitan Area. Round Rock sits on the Balcones Escarpment, which is a fault line located east of Interstate 35. On One side of the escarpment is Blackland Prairie and on the other side there is the Texas Hill Country.
- Population (approx.): 116,000
- Geo coordinates: 30.5083°N, 97.6789°W
- Postcodes: 78664, 78681, 78665
- Interstate 35
- Texas State Highway 45
- Texas State Highway 183
- State Road 177
- State Road 274
- Texas State Highway Loop 332
- State Highway 29
- Austin Bergstrom International Airport
- Austin Executive Airport
- Breakaway Airport
- Bud Dryden airport
- Macho Grande Airport-41XS
- Sky Dance Airport
- Round Rock Christian Academy
- Round Rock High School
- Leander High School
- Pflugerville High School
- McNeil High School
- John B. Connally High School
- Hendrickson High School
Nearby Lakes and Rivers
- Colorado River
- Lake Georgetown
- Lake Lyndon B Johnson
- Devine Lake
- Walter E Long lake
- North Fork San Gabriel River
- Lake Travis
- Pedernales River
- Buttercup Creek
Nearby Towns and Cities
- Brushy Creek is 3 miles to the west.
- Windemere is 3 miles to the south-east.
- Wells Branch is 4 miles to the south.
- Pflugerville is 5 miles to the south-east.
- Jollyville is 7 miles to the south-west.
- Hutto is 8 miles to the east.
- Cedar Park is 8 miles to the west.
- Georgetown is 8 miles to the north.
- Leander is 11 miles to the north-west.
- Jonestown is 14 miles to the west.
- Hudson Bend is 16 miles to the south-west.
- West Lake Hills is 16 miles to the south-west.
- Taylor is 16 miles to the east.
- Austin is 17 miles to the south.
- Rollingwood is 17 miles to the south-west.
- Lost Creek is 17 miles to the south-west.
Things to do Near Round Rock
- Dell Corporate Headquarters
- Round Rock Premium Outlets: Open Air Outlet Shopping Mall located on Interstate 35.
- Old Settlers Park: located on East Palm Valley Blvd. A large park that has a large lake, as well as trails, sports fields and picnic areas.
- La Frontera. A large master planned multi use commercial business-retail-housing center. Located near Parker Drive and State Highway 45 Frontage Road.
- Dell Diamond: Home stadium for the Round Rock Express.
- Howard/Capital Metro Rail Station. A commuter rail station that is located near Howard Lane and North MoPac Expressway.
- Capital Memorial Park: Also known as Capital Memorial Park Cemetery. Located near Interstate Highway 35 and west Pecan Street.
- Ushicon: an annual three day Anime’ convention held every February.
- Chisholm Trail Crossing Park: Home of the Round Rock which the city was named after. In the late 19th Century cattle drives crossed Bush Creek (which is located within the Park) on their way north.