Roof Repair is inspecting your home’s roofing system and repairing any damages with a new and durable material that will protect your home from the elements. By taking the time to learn about the Roofing Repair process and how to find a qualified roofing contractor, you can protect your property.
When you notice roofing damages, call Water Damage and Roofing of Austin immediately.
Roof Repair Steps
Inspect Roofing System for Roof Repair
- If you have experienced a water leak in your home or noticed that you have missing or deteriorating roof shingles, we will come out to your home and visually inspect your roofing system.
- Things that a roof repair inspector will review
- Granule Loss
- Hail Wind Damage
- Tree Damage
- Gutter Damage
- Correct Pitch on the Roof to let the water cascade
- No dead valleys where water can collect and deteriorate your roofing materials
- Crickets and diverters are adequately installed to divert rainwater away from the chimney
- Flashing is installed correctly near Chimney and vent stacks
Related Article: How To Repair Tile Roof
- If we discover a problem with your roof, we first want to repair it. We don’t want you to have to spend any money if you don’t have to
Install Roofing Material
- Roof repairs on various types of roofs
- Asphalt Shingle Roof
- Barrel Tile Roof
- Snap-lock Metal Panel Roof
- Flat Roof
- Technicians should install your roofing material in a way that follows industry-leading best practices
Clean Up and Roofing Inspection
- Using heavy professional magnets, we find and clear all debris from your home’s roof, driveway, and yard
- Thoroughly inspect the installation of the roof repair and the durability of the material
- Meet with customer to finalize job and receive full payment for work and materials
- Your roofing materials should be warranted by the manufacturer by the roofing contractor that repaired your roof.
Water Damage and Roofing of Austin has a solid reputation for local roofing repair expertise. We operate on the golden rule and offer each homeowner fairness and honesty. We also offer a roof repair warranty on our work.[/et_pb_text][/et_pb_column][/et_pb_row]