Pflugerville TX Roof Repair Contractor
Austin Roofing and Water Damage proudly provides residential roofing and commercial roofing repair and maintenance to the city of Pflugerville as your local roof repair contractor and provides the following services:
- Water damage restoration concerns the replacement of materials that are affected by moisture, bacteria, and mold. We only use chemicals that are FDA approved and our cleaning process ensures that all personal belongings will be free of mold or any bacteria growth.
- Emergency water removal needs to take place as soon as possible, and Water Damage and Roofing of Austin can quickly get you on the road to recovery. Any water leak within your home – leaking pipe, burst pipe, a leaking water heater, roof leak or outside water seepage – and your home is already damaged.
- Mold remediation is an extensive process that involves multiple steps to make sure mold is removed and your home or office is repaired to satisfaction. Our Pflugerville team that specializes in mold treatment uses professional-grade products to sanitize and disinfect materials.
- Roofing contractor – Water Damage and Roofing of Austin aims to provide top-rated services at prices you can afford. We garnered years of experience in installation, roof repairs, and maintenance of any roofing types for homeowners in Pflugerville.
- Roof repair – From residential to commercial areas, Water Damage and Roofing of Austin is equipped to fix existing roofing problems and extend the life of your roof.
- Roof replacement – The first step to determining if you need roof repair or roof replacement is a complete roof inspection. Water Damage and Roofing of Austin has a team of experienced roofing inspectors who can determine the level of roof maintenance needed or if you need re-roofing.
- Residential roofing for homeowners who need a roofing contractor in Pflugerville can turn to Water Damage and Roofing of Austin. Our years of experience in residential roofing and a team of dedicated roofing specialists will provide roofing services you need.
- Metal Roofing – As a leading metal roofing contractor, Water Damage & Roofing of Austin works with the highest quality materials and suppliers to deliver exceptional products for metal roof clients.
Located in both Travis County and Williams County, Texas, Pflugerville is a suburb of the Austin /Round Rock/ San Marcos Metropolitan area.
- Population (approx.) 57,000
- Geo Coordinates: 30.4548°N, 97.6223°W
- Postcodes: 78660, 78691
- Interstate 35
- Texas State Highway 130
- Texas State Highway 45
- Texas State Highway 183
- Austin Executive Airport
- Macho Grande Airport-41XS
- Austin Bergstrom International Airport
- Bud Dryden airport
- Breakaway Airport
- Sky Dance Airport
- Pflugerville High School
- Hendrickson High School
Nearby Lakes and Rivers
- Colorado River
- Lake Georgetown
- Lake Lyndon B Johnson
- Devine Lake
- Walter E Long lake
- North Fork San Gabriel River
- Lake Travis
- Pedernales River
- Buttercup Creek
Towns and Nearby Cities
- Windemere is 1 mile to the west.
- Wells Branch is 3 miles to the west.
- Round Rock is 5 miles to the north-west.
- Hutto is 7 miles to the north-east.
- Brushy Creek is 8 miles to the north-west.
- Jollyville is 9 miles to the west.
- Anderson Mill is 11 miles to the west.
- Cedar Park is 12 miles to the west.
- Georgetown is 12 miles to the north.
- Hornsby Bend is 14 miles to the south.
- Austin is 14 miles to the south-west.
- Taylor is 15 miles to the north-east.
- West Lake Hills is 15 miles to the south-west.
- Rollingwood is 15 miles to the south-west.
- Leander is 16 miles to the north-west.
- Elgin is 16 miles to the south-east.
- Lost Creek is 17 miles to the south-west.
- Serenada is 17 miles to the north.
Fun Things to do and See Around Pflugerville
- KNLE FM Radio station. An Independent Christmas Music Station. Serves the Austin Area and is located near Century Street and Vision Drive.
- Round Rock Premium Outlets: Open Air Outlet Shopping Mall located on Interstate 3
- Capital Memorial Park. Also known as Capital Memorial Park Cemetery. Tom Hamilton, a major league baseball player who played for the Philadelphia Athletics is buried here.
- Lake Pflugerville (near Pflugerville Parkway and Weiss Lane): Lake Pflugerville is a 180 acre reservoir in Pflugerville.
- Chaparral Ice (near Interstate Highway 35 Service Road North and The Lakes Boulevard): Home to the Texas Longhorn Ice Hocky Team and the Yourth Hocky Foundation of Austin.
- Dell Corporate Headquarters located near Nottingham Hill Road and Stratford Drive.
- Dell Corporate Headquarters
image by Hephaestos, Transferred from en.wikipedia to Commons by Logan using CommonsHelper., CC BY-SA 3.0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=9451530