Water Damage Repair and Roof Repair in Manor Texas
Austin Roofing and Water Damage is a Bee Cave local roof repair contractor that also specializes in emergency water removal and water damage repair. We offer the following services to residents:
- Roofing contractor – Water Damage and Roofing of Austin aims to provide top-rated services at prices you can afford. We garnered years of experience in installation, roof repairs, and maintenance of any roofing types for homeowners in Manor.
- Metal Roofing – As a leading metal roofing contractor, Water Damage & Roofing of Austin works with the highest quality materials and suppliers to deliver exceptional products for Manor metal roof clients.
- Emergency water removal needs to take place as soon as possible, and Water Damage and Roofing of Austin can quickly get you on the road to recovery. Any water leak within your home – leaking pipe, burst pipe, a leaking water heater, roof leak or outside water seepage – and your home is already damaged.
- Water damage restoration concerns the replacement of household materials that are infested by moisture, bacteria, and mold. We only use chemicals that are FDA approved and our cleaning process ensures that all personal belongings will be free of mold or any bacteria growth.
- Mold remediation is an extensive process that involves multiple steps to make sure mold is removed and your home or office is repaired to satisfaction. Our Manor mold treatment team uses professional-grade products to disinfect and sanitize materials.
- Roof repair – From residential to commercial areas, Water Damage and Roofing of Austin is equipped to fix existing roofing problems and extend the life of your roof.
- Roof replacement – The first step to determining if you need roof repair or roof replacement is a complete roof inspection. Water Damage and Roofing of Austin has a team of experienced roofing inspectors who can determine the level of roof maintenance needed or if you need re-roofing.
- Residential roofing for homeowners who need a roofing contractor in Austin can turn to Water Damage and Roofing of Austin. Our years of experience in residential roofing and a team of dedicated roofing specialists will provide roofing services you need.
General Information About Manor TX
Manor is a fast-growing suburb in the greater Austin TX area, located in Travis County, Texas.
- Population (approx.): 8,000
- Geo coordinates: 30.3408°N, 97.5569°W
- Postcodes: 78653
- U.S. Highway 290
- State Highway 130
- State Highway 45
- State Road 973
- Manor Expressway
- Austin Executive Airport
- Skye Dance Airport
- Austin-Bergstrom International Airport
- Bergstrom Air Force Base
- Manor Independent School District
- Manor New Technology High School
- Manor Elementary
- Manor High School
- Manor Middle School
- Blake Manor Elementary
- Manor New Tech Middle
- Manor Senior High School
- Manor High School Performing Arts Center
- Manor Early College High School
Local Rivers and Lakes
- Lake Walter E. Long
- Colorado River
- Lake Georgetown
- Lake Lyndon B Johnson
- Devine Lake
- North Fork San Gabriel River
- Lake Travis
- Pedernales River
Nearby Towns and Suburbs
- Hornsby Bend is 6 miles to the south.
- Pflugerville is 7 miles to the north-west.
- Windemere is 9 miles to the north-west.
- Wells Branch is 10 miles to the north-west.
- Garfield is 10 miles to the south.
- Elgin is 11 miles to the east.
- Austin is 12 miles to the south-west.
- Round Rock is 13 miles to the north-west.
- Hutto is 14 miles to the north.
- Rollingwood is 14 miles to the west.
- Jollyville is 14 miles to the north-west.
- West Lake Hills is 15 miles to the west.
- Wyldwood is 15 miles to the south.
- Brushy Creek is 16 miles to the north-west.
- Anderson Mill is 16 miles to the north-west.
- Lost Creek is 17 miles to the west.
- Taylor is 18 miles to the north-east.
- Camp Swift is 19 miles to the south-east.
- Barton Creek is 19 miles to the west.
Things to Do and See In Manor
- Jennie Lane Park in downtown Manor
- Lake Walter E. Long. A power plant cooling reservoir. Located near Farm to Mark Road 973 and Decker Lake Road
- Luedecke Arena. Travis County Exposition Center. Located near Decker Lane and Colony Loop Drive.
- Big Walnut Creek Nature Preserve. Located near Old Manor Road and Ferguson Cutoff.
- KTXZ. Tejano Music Radio Station. Located near Bruneau Trail and State Capital of Texas Highway
- KJCE. Talk Radio Station. Located near Keegans Drive and Zachary Drive.
- KFIT. Gospel Music Radio Station. Located near Old Manor Road and Ferguson Cutton.
- Manor Downs. Texas’s oldest pari-mutuel horse racetrack. Located near Hill Lane and Gregg Manor Road
- KELG Radio. Spanish Language Contemporary Christian Music Station. Located near Blake Manor Road and Briarcreek Loop.
- KIXL Catholic Talk Radio Station. Located near Daffan Lane and Johnny Morris Road.
- East Metro Park is a multiple-use recreational area with many sporting fields