Leader roofing companies are proud to serve the Greater Austin Area as your local roof contractor, providing the following services:
- Local Water damage company concerns the replacement of household materials that are infested by moisture, bacteria, and mold. We only use chemicals that are FDA approved and our cleaning process ensures that all personal belongings will be free of mold or any bacteria growth.
- Local Emergency water removal company needs to take place as soon as possible, and Water Damage and Roofing of Austin can quickly get you on the road to recovery. Any water leak within your home – leaking pipe, burst pipe, a leaking water heater, roof leak or outside water seepage – and your home is already damaged.
- Local Mold remediation company is an extensive process that involves multiple steps to make sure mold is removed and your home or office is repaired to satisfaction. Our Austin mold treatment team uses professional-grade products to disinfect and sanitize materials.
- local Roofing company – Water Damage and Roofing of Austin aims to provide top-rated services at prices you can afford. We garnered years of experience in installation, roof repairs, and maintenance of any roofing types for homeowners in Austin.
- local Roof repair company – From residential to commercial areas, Water Damage and Roofing of Austin is equipped to fix existing roofing problems and extend the life of your roof.
- Local Roof replacement company – The first step to determining if you need roof repair or roof replacement is a complete roof inspection. Water Damage and Roofing of Austin has a team of experienced roofing inspectors who can determine the level of roof maintenance needed or if you need re-roofing.
- Local Residential roofing company for homeowners who need a roofing contractor in Austin can turn to Water Damage and Roofing of Austin. Our years of experience in residential roofing and a team of dedicated roofing specialists will provide roofing services you need.
- Local Metal Roofing company – As a leading metal roofing contractor, Water Damage & Roofing of Austin works with the highest quality materials and suppliers to deliver exceptional products for metal roof clients.
Leander, Texas Information
Leander is located in Williamson County, which is in the state of Texas in the USA.
- Population (approx.): 38,000
- Geo coordinates: 30.5788°N, -97.8531°W
- Postcodes: 78646, 78641
Learn more about Leander, Texas here.
- U.S. Route 183
- Texas Highway 183A
- County Road 2243
- State Road 177
- State Road 274
- Texas State Highway Loop 332
- State Highway 29
- Breakaway Airport
- Austin Bergstrom International Airport
- Bud Dryden airport
- Austin Executive Airport
- Macho Grande Airport-41XS
- Sky Dance Airport
- Leander High School
- Akin Elementary School
- Whitestone Elementary School
- Winkley Elementary School
- Vista Ridge High School
- Pleasant Hill Elementary School
- Block House Creek Elementary School
- Stiles Middle School
- Bagdad Elementary School
- Glenn High School
- Plain Elementary School
- Founders Classical Academy of Leander
- Leander Middle School
- Wiley Middle School
- Sterling Classical School
- Running Brushy Middle School
- Christine Camacho Elementary School
- Rouse High School
- Giddens Elementary School
Nearby Lakes and Rivers
- Devine Lake
- Colorado River
- North Fork San Gabriel River
- Lake Georgetown
- Lake Travis
- Lake Lyndon B Johnson
- Pedernales River
- Walter E Long lake
- Buttercup Creek
Cities Around Leander, Texas
- Austin is 23 miles to the south-east.
- Brushy Creek is 8 miles to the south-east.
- Cedar Park is 5 miles to the south.
- Jollyville is 10 miles to the south-east.
- Liberty Hill is 7 miles to the north-west.
- Pflugerville is 16 miles to the south-east.
- Round Rock is 11 miles to the south-east.
- Volente is 11 miles to the south-west.
Things to Do and See In Leander
- H-E-B Center. Indoor sports near Snelling Drive and Copper Leaf Lane.
- Tumlinson Park, near South Block House Road and Tumlinson Fort Drive.
- Liberty Hill International Sculpture Park at Main Street and Carl Ship Drive
- The Texas Museum of Science and Technology.
- Sandy Creek Park near Lime Creek Road.
- Leander Station. Capitol Metro-Rail commuter rail station and park and ride. Located near US 183 and Metro Drive.